Our team at Lake City Way Dental Center is committed to providing your family with affordable, outstanding dentistry to meet any budget or financial situation. We are pleased to accept most dental insurances, and we are skilled in helping our patients maximize their benefits. For a comprehensive list of accepted dental insurances and more information, please give our Seattle, Washington dental office a call.
We are also currently offering a 3-month in-house financing plan for our patients without insurance, along with CareCredit, a third-party financing company. We are here to help you navigate your financial situation, and we invite you to contact us today for all your dental finance needs.
If you are new to Lake City Way Dental Center, we invite you to fill out your patient forms before your first visit with Dr. Obiora E. Nkwonta, our caring dentist in Seattle, Washington. All you have to do is print out the forms below and bring them completed into your initial appointment. If you have any questions, we invite you to call our friendly dental team. We are ready and willing to answer any of your questions.
- Office Registration Form [Lake City] [Rainer Avenue]
- Medical History Form [Lake City][Rainer Avenue]
- Financial Agreement and Policy [Lake City][Rainer Avenue]
- Broken Appointment Policy [Lake City][Rainer Avenue]
- HIPAA Acknowledgement [Lake City][Rainer Avenue]
- HIPAA Statement of Privacy Practices [Lake City][Rainer Avenue]